Kent International College is looking for potential candidates for the positions of full time and part time Lecturers for Business Management/Business Marketing, Accounting, Fashion Design, Multimedia Department offered in English. A competitive salary and a professional working environment is offered. The Kent Team welcomes all candidates to apply.
Report to: Head of Studies/ Academic Vice Principal.
- Preparing and delivering lessons, exam questions and assessments in accordance with the Kent curriculum and teaching methodologies
- Carry out these duties under the supervision of the Head of Studies and with the assistance of the course counsellors.
- Ability to teach at least one of the follow subjects: Commercial Law, Accounting Fundamentals, Financial Management, Financial Accounting, Human Resource Management, CRM, Operations Management, Marketing Management, Marketing Research, Business Planning, Corporate Finance, Project Management, Sales Management, Economics, Website Development, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Fashion Design, Entrepreneurship, and English Language.
- Master Degree (or significant progress towards) with specialized training in either of Business Management, Financial Management, Financial Accounting, Business Law, Corporate Finance, Operations Management, Marketing Management, Designer, Architecture, Multimedia.
- Minimum of three years teaching and working experience.
- Well developed presentation and instruction delivery skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree in English and TESOL Certificate.
- Dynamic personality, well-organized, cooperative, flexible and hard-working.
- Experience of teaching at international colleges, universities and national universities is preferred.
Interested candidates are requested to submit the following documents.
- Letter of application outlining what you will bring to the Kent Team.
- A current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of relevant qualifications
- A clear and legible copy of the photo page of your current passport/ID
- Evidence of English language proficiency relevant to the role (if available)
- Work Permit: All foreign employees must adhere to the requirements for obtaining a valid visa and work permit in Vietnam. These requirements are mandated by the Government and may be over and above the mandatory requirements and key selection criteria. Work permit requirements are subject to change..
An application containing the above documents should be sent to: